Saturday, January 31, 2004  

[Another week...]

My eyelids are pretty heavy as I type this. After this, I'm probably gonna go take a nap. Today we concluded our FIBUA training. Was not as fun as I thought. The first 2 days' training was more like acting. We rehearsed what we're supposed to do a couple of times, before the "director" shouted "ACTION" for the actual take. Haha! Whatever...

Got my XBox from SCV. Yeah baby!! :) Of course, I know nothing about it. Need to modify it, get another controller, and figure out how to burn DVDs downloaded from the Net.

2 of my tetras died. :( I'm trying to get my guppies to mate. Hope that goes well...Then I'd never have to buy guppies ever again.

^^^ by Locksley @ 4:33 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS