Wednesday, December 31, 2003  

[Reality bites...And doesn't let go.]

Feeling pissed. My cable connection's been kinda slow for the past week. Been using it since 2000 I think...Can't remember. Anyway, I've always enjoyed fast speeds, and silently mocked those who always complained of slow speeds in the Internet forums. Retribution, I guess.

And yes, I know what you're thinking. Here's a guy who's spending New Year's Eve in front of his computer....Loser! Well, to each his own. I don't have the habit of celebrating New Year's Eve. That goes for X'mas too. Feels weird when almost everyone else does. =p

Last few minutes of 2003. Time for some reflections. Let's see...2003 has got to be the toughest of my 21 years on Earth, being in NS and all. Got to go on "holiday" in Thailand and Australia, courtesy of the SAF. Injured my knee in Thailand, never fully healed. Lost something expensive in Australia, plus a whole lot of other unlucky stories. Oh yeah, 2003 has been a "great" year.

Here's to 2004. Hope it'd be better than 2003.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:52 PM. 0 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

[<---Back to Main]
RSS