Wednesday, December 31, 2003  

[And so it begins...]

Been wanting to get a blog for sometime. Now seems like as good a time as any. A bit about myself...Born Feb 20, 1982. Male, Singaporean. And if you're from my generation, yep, you guessed it. Currently serving National Service. Oh, what a thrill. In the days to come, you'll hear a lot of complains about military life. Here's to Dec 12th, 2004, when I regain my freedom once again.

^^^ by Locksley @ 11:11 PM. 3 comments.
[Read Comments] [Post Comments]


[Comments]

Hi! Wow, just did a google search on my name and came across your site! I have never actually met anyone else with the same name as me (apart from my dad)!

Just thought I'd share, lol!

my site/blog is www.locksleynet.com
Well, it's not really my name. Just a moniker I use online. :)
Ahh, I see lol!

So fact remains, I still don't know anyone with the same name haha.

Cool site btw, some interesting stuff!
[<---Back to Main]
RSS